So, how many photos of Starbucks holiday cups have you seen on Facebook and Instagram this week? I’m pretty sure that I’ve seen about 20.
Starbucks, I’ve seen your cups and hear your message loud and clear: The holiday season is here.
So many of us use the holiday season to kick back and indulge because, HELL, we’ve worked hard this year. And you know what, you DO deserve to indulge and have a blast (not JUST during the holidays, but that’s a discussion for another day...).
But, what you don’t deserve is packing on a couple pounds in as many months OR completely overloading your body on sugar and booze OR day-long holiday shopping sessions fueled by Diet Coke and Annie’s pretzels.
Let’s make this year different. What do you say?
Join me for my 5 day Holiday Refresh from December 2nd to December 6th
(conveniently scheduled right after Thanksgiving, so you can kick that post-turkey bloat to the curb!)
You’ll get all the support you need to help you:
- Slash cravings for sugar and carbs
- Reduce bloating
- Lose a few pounds
- Have more energy and wake up REFRESHED every day
So you look and FEEL outstanding this holiday season (and rock that hot little black dress you bought for office holiday party!)
Here’s what’s included in the Refresh:
- 5 days of done-for-you Refresh meal plans & a companion Shopping List ($199 value)
- 5 days of Shakeology ($25 value)
- Daily email support from me, your coach and cheerleader ($50 value)
- Access to an exclusive, members only, online support group ($99 value)
- PLUS a personal 50-minute Breakthrough session ($175 value)
The cost? Only $49 USD!
Ready to get started? You must register by 4 pm EST on 11/22! Click below to register!
[button url="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KZQTVVEV239BS" target="_blank" label="Buy Now!"]
Any questions? Email me (I promise to respond within 2 business days)
The Fine Print
- Registration closes Friday, November 15th at 5pm EST
- All purchases are final; No refunds or exchanges
- All Breakthrough Sessions must be scheduled by 4/1/2014